Monday, 17 December 2007

-ただいま!-

皆さん!ただいま!

Oh crap, Ying, i just read your tag and my gosh!! How did you find out?! MANN. How can our FAVOURITE tutor leave us to fend for ourselves for Level 4?! Faints. どうして!!ホリエ先生は??Eeeee...this is bad news :( Hahaha, i wonder what Karen is going to say about this...

Anyway, the trip was...i should say, fine..but it could have been loads better. Yup :) Some photos!!

These photos were taken on my way from the airport to the hotel. I was ravenous that night i tell you. The airport staff broke one of our luggage and alot of procedures had to be taken. It was so troublesome that we settled for a measly S$40 as compensation. But obviously it was not enough to cover the costs but what could we say? The alternative was that they emptied our luggage and they will take it to repair. I mean like..what the?! It was just the start of the holiday and the alternative wasn't much of an alternative, seriously. It would take days for them to get the luggage repaired! Haha, anyway, it wasn't a good start. I reached the hotel at about 9pm.

But it was okay. I had some time on the bus alone to the hotel and snapped some shots :)





Hahahaha, this is one of the pictures i took of the cabs with a rather interesting type of advertising. A crab on the cab!!



Yep..my hotel lobby! Pretty isn't it?! Hahaha, admit it, i can be an artistic photographer :D






It was close to midnight and take a look at the streets! Still bustling with activity!! Cool huh?! Now i understand when they say 'the city that never sleeps..'

The dimsum restaurant for breakfast the next morning!! It was seriously too early for breakfast... I didn't get to take any pictures of the food because you know how the elders expect you to observe table manners. Okay, hahaha, at least it applies to me.
OOOhh, i remember that morning! It was really windy and i was feeling cold despite wearing a jacket!! Ahhh..but the scenery. Beauty, ain't it?!


That silly guy's head just popped into my picture :(


RAH!! 1 of them is my dad's yacht!! Hahaha okayy i'm only kidding...






Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

I was forced to take the below picture like this. See my forced smile. GRR.
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

Look at the beach! No one's sun-tanning because it's so cold.
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

Ahhh.. I love pictures of the sea "_"
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

Us onboard Star Ferry!
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

Yep! Us with the advertisement. Hahah!
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

Ooh! This was taken in another country on this trip as well ;) Ahahaha, it was supposed to be a jumping shot but this paticular photographer...Ahem..Hahaha suddenly reminded me of Daryl...Hahahaa...just cropped off our legs. There's a nicer one in Ken's camera. I must remember to get it from him!
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

Wheeee! One of our late night suppers in the hotel room. I got the star donut. Oh my gosh. It's delicious!!! Inside the donut there's also fillings! MMmm. Smacks lips.
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

Supposed to be a shopping spree that night but my legs were killing me and the crowd spoiled my mood somewhat.
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

RAAAHH! Another beautiful day!!
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com


On the peak. Oh I love the colour of the sky.

Yep! By now you should have realised i love snapping shots of the scenery too :D

Pretty flowers along the road

That's me! I have a thing for outstretched hands. Yes i know. WAHAHAH! I love the stars!!

You see. Another picture with outstretched hands. Hahaha!

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

I'm having my hand prints done. RAHAHAH!
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com



One jump. And the perfect shot. Oosh.

Okay. I might post more pictures another day. I got to go now. Cheerios peeps!

No comments: