Saturday, 10 May 2008

-Aloha!-

It has been a few days since i rejoined the world outside the library and i'm here for an update with the apologetic lack of pictures. I have yet to have gotten them from mg and yt. Not to mention a whole lot of unglam shots and videos that i pray hard that will not be leaked out *-*



Once the clock striked 3pm on Tuesday, 6th May 2008, I never felt happier when i heard the words, "Pens down. Anyone caught writing will be deemed to have cheated." The huge sigh of relief. Whatever that i have penned on the exam scripts are history. Nothing i can do now can undo anything.



Yt, Mg and i were kind of high before the paper despite me having inexplicable fears. Hahaha we were singing outside the exam hall!! BEFORE the paper, mind you. We were trying to memorise the formulae but were kind of unsuccessful because after half an hour, we were still on the same page. HAHAHA! I got the feeling that that the girl behind Mg outside the hall was giving us weird looks.



Anyway, for the very first time in a module that mg and i have taken a module together, i am not seated behind her!!! Imagine my shock when i asked her for a seat number! HAHAHA! Because i am always directly behind her. So everytime i ask, i expect her number to be just before mine but for this furry monster's paper, we were actually seperated!!! And we decided to find out the name of this person who seperated us. BWAHAHA. Hilarious. And i forgot that girl's name -_-



Oh wells. Exams are over. Let me enjoy myself before 30th May!



Wednesday and Thursday were pretty much uninteresting. Met up with a couple of friends for meals and that was about it because i rushed home to continue my marathon :) And this is one marathon which i absolutely have no complains!! Wheehee ^-^



Friday was a packed and exhausting day. Yt, Mg and Am have finally finished their Heavenly papers~~ So Friday morning was the time set to meet for a GetHighSession!!! Because i decided to make full use of my bus concession, i had a rather uncomfortable and long journey instead of taking a shorter route by train. Hahaha. Not forgetting my miscalculation. I thought the bus would be rather empty at that time but i was wrong! So i ended up standing for more than half a journey that lasted 1hr10min. Thank God i had my PSP for company! Yes yes THE PSP! Yesss :)



So from 11am-2pm was a wild session. Hey! I'm a pretty quiet girl, you know. Hence my meek and shy disposition during the 3 hours :) ROFL. But it was extremely rowdy in that claustrophic and dim-lit room. I laughed till i choked on my food. WHOA. That 3 hours flew by.



"I wanna run away, run away!!!!!!"



Shopped around and i met my new love. He's irreplaceable now in my heart! I can't stop thinking about him!! I've been swooning over him even when i met cy. I was gawking at him. HAHAH. Saw him in Zara!!! すげかっこいぃ!!!!



By the way, HE is a leather jacket. Hahaha really super duper nice. He's No.1 now! いま、一番ほうしいの物だよ!でも、本当に高いなぁ!!Yt was asking me what happened to Toma now then?! I said, too bad he's No.2. And she said "So mean!" WAHAHAHA! How can Toma be compared to the leather jacket!? AHHHHH! But it's really really very nice. The moment i put it on was like oooosh. The atmosphere suddenly changed. There was a cool-attitude aura that suddenly radiated around the wearer, who is yours truly :P HAHAHA. Even Mg and Yt agreed it was terribly nice!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But it was beyond my budget constraint curve! It does not even seem close to intersecting the curve -_-



One day i'll get my hands on you.



Hahaha i sound like a pervert.



But it's really very very nice. I shall try to get a picture of him. Mmm.



Anyway, after shopping around, we decided to sit down and rest the aching feet. YEAPS. The shopping stamina has most unfortunately dwindled. The result of sitting in the library from day to night. Haha.



Thereafter i went to find cy and had the mistaken idea that we were going to have a gathering with the rest of the jc classmates. HAHAHA. So when i saw her, the first thing i asked was who else were coming. And she said, 'it's just me and you'. Good gracious and all the while i thought it was a gathering! HAHAHA!



But it was great shopping with her! She's my favourite shopping partner methinks?! I always seem to be able to find lotsa interesting buys with her. We meet after each semester for endless talk, shopping and eating. Treated her to dinner because her 21st birthday was during the examination period. (!!!!) The food was really good and i was so full that i was close to vomitting and yet, she was up for dessert after part 2 of shopping. HAHAHA!



Reached home past 11 after lots of walking and playing hide and seek. BWAHAHA! MANN. I was out for more than 12hrs and i was soooo exhauted!!!! My feet ached beyond description!

WHooosh! But it still beats studying! Wahahahha! :D







No comments: