Thursday, 28 May 2009

- FUN FUN AND MORE FUN!! -

It's been some time since i've done a photo post.. simply because there are too many (ugly) photos and i'm just plain lazy. HAHAHA but i shall post some of today's pictures!

Whoohoo~ I'd soo much fun today! Today's walks were really, really, really long but FUN! :)Hahaha but i think my injury has worsened from all the cumulative walking over the weeks because it hurts more than ever now -.- Yeesssss...clumpsy Grace tripped AGAIN. ROFL. Even my parents are so amazed by my level of clumsiness. HAHAHAH!



The poster shot!

Let me draw your attention to his shirt/chest...HAHAHAHA sorry but i can't help but laugh NONSTOP. It looked like...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


I think she looks like a princess in this shot!

Muahahahah this was REALLY STUPID.
Because it's for kids and the wall was so close behind us, we were in a really awkward half squat.

YES! SINGAPORE IS SO HOT!!
I can barely open my already small eyes!

The supposed emotional breakup...BUT...err...HAHAHAHA...

The Lion likes me! HAHAHA Look at its eyes!! Heh actually i didn't realise until the 2 of them told me. The 2 meaning Joe and Debs. Not the LION!

I like this shot ALOT. I like the whole effect of this picture.
Very pretty!!!
Hahaha obviously there are more pictures but i'm just too lazy to upload on blogger.. YAYYY! This will be all for now! Turning in soon! Another long day tomorrow. I'm a happy, happy girl! Whoohoo~

HAHAHA the stupid things that we do together that make the friendship so much more valuable :) Eh wait.. Actually, no matter what we do or where we go, ultimately it's the company that truly matters. HAHAHA and someone still owes me dark chocolates :P

No comments: