Attended Mark & Jaslyn's wedding today ^^, You know you have grown up (i.e. growing older) when the invitations you receive are no longer 21st birthday party invitations but wedding dinners and baby's first month parties >.<
Mark IM-ed me at my desk and asked if I was free for a gathering on the 26th. I was like "Yea sure I'm free!" And the next thing he asked was if there was anyone at my desk, which was a strange question to ask?? HAHAHA. Apparently he wanted to pass me the invite but I was having a little discussion in my cube (we call our cubicles 'cube' btw..) so he didn't come over and the messages stopped. Then the next day I was not at my desk because I was out for meetings the whole day and when I came back, I saw the invite. Imagine my shock! I totally had no clue he was getting married?!?! The GATHERING turned out to be a WEDDING DINNER. ROFL. Oh I got to explain, I was one of the 3 people in my department who was invited to his wedding, hence his sneakiness. Heehee :) I feel so honoured! Because he's from a totally different department and I'm new to the organization! Yea but I enjoy hanging out with their team. SUPER hilarious! Even tonight's dinner was full of laughter and brainless chatter. We kept toasting for the weirdest reasons! HAHAHAHA.
Anyway, I didn't take many pictures but I have a video to share! Mark's wife was singing one of my all time favourites!!!! Koi ni ochite!!!! *-* HOWEVER, the video size is too big and I can't figure out how to shrink the video size or even edit it to multiple parts hahah..yes..i know, i know..I am such a tech-idiot..I used to be able to but now that i'm using win7, I don't have the programme anymore..so basically I can't upload the video -_-"' Until someone nice enough teaches me, or I finally figure it out..I won't be able to share it >.<
Well, the dinner was pretty fun actually. Met up with Stephen&KBoon again. The 2 guys who have left the organization. The whole table were people whom I knew so it wasn't as awkward as Bernard's table heehee :P
I actually had a lot of things to write about but I think I shall continue another day. Till then, ja~
No comments:
Post a Comment