Tuesday, 5 October 2010

- さあぁ… -

This week is going to be a terrifyingly busy week with work and social life. My workload is starting to pick up again after the short relaxing period. Urgh. But on hindsight, (despite my grumblings, that is) I actually enjoy such a packed schedule. For how long, I shall see.

Jogging has taken on a different meaning now. It used to help me clear my thoughts but now, I haven't been able to do that because I have company now whenever I jog :)

After one whole week of not jogging at all, I had 2 consecutive days of jogging - Sunday and Monday. Will have badminton and more jogging ahead this week on the other days that exercise is not on the itinerary. Haha I surprise myself sometimes.

I used to love jogging alone because it helps me think. It helps me relax. It helps me run away from whatever problems I had. Ok, I just realised I used the words "used to". Mmm...not that I don't enjoy running alone anymore, I guess? It's just that I haven't been running alone for so long I don't know whether I still like it anymore. I definitely enjoy the company now. I don't even mind the silence between us and really appreciate the thought and effort of keeping a conversation going while running. Seriously, I don't think I have the spare energy to hold up a conversation and keep breathing evenly but yea, I still continue the conversations and that's why I can't run long too. Hahaha. Excuses for my poor stamina.

Not that I mind the conversations. I just don't have the spare energy.

I think..maybe I should find time to jog. Alone.

No comments: