Sunday, 21 August 2011

- 作文を書きたいけど・・・>.< -

My eyelids are drooping but I can't go to sleep because I just had a very heavy meal less than an hour ago *burps*. Just when I thought I had nothing to do to keep myself awake other than blogging, I realised I can watch some Japanese dramas..something that I haven't done in a longg time because I'm too tired to touch my computer on weekdays after work and on weekends, I seem to be busy with something or another. Hahah. I might just catch up on some dramas after this post. Decided to stop re-sizing pictures since I don't t think I'll be posting it today anyway. Heh...

Some recent pictures! Ok the reason why I'm posting pictures on my blog ever so often is because I have this phobia of losing my pictures, especially those which are nice and have special meaning to me. This happened to me once. My previous lappie which accompanied me through my uni life died a sudden death and me, being a IT idiot, have absolutely no idea how to revive the lappie, much less extract its memory *-* FB is out of the question since I don't have an account. I know I know. What a dinosaur I am right? Someone without FB in this day and age is like O.O

Countless people have asked me to open an account. There are also many people who offered to help me start an account AND manage it. Hahaha I don't know if there is indeed now an account that is seemingly mine because I lost track of the offers. If you do see one, let me know. A lot of people whom I met after a long period always remark "I can't find you on FB!!" Sweethearts, you can't find me because I'm not there.

Technically, I HAD an account but I closed it down. However brief that period lasted haha.

Anyway I digressed.

Here are the pictures taken at our HarryPotter outing! GOSH. It's the last instalment and we almost missed the show!!!!! I wouldn't have missed it for the world T_T but I almost missed it because our schedules kept clashing. Anyway, thank God we manage to catch one of the last screenings. They even removed all the posters and advertisements of the movie already so we couldn't take pictures with it to commemorate this movie series that we watched together since JC days @_@

Here are the pictures. Zx remarked that my hair really stands out in the pictures -.- But it's not that bad! It is a darker brown already. Probably because I washed it so much the colour started to fade. Thank God it didn't fade to yet a lighter shade. I think I will bawl my eyes out.
Heehee! Another one! I like the colour of the background ^^ This picture seems to be pretty random huh?! Like random people coming together to take a picture together.
So we tried again...Looked very purikura-ish. Nice.
And a last one in the lift. And that's where I suspect I dropped my favourite brooch T_T I was upset over its loss for at least 2days.

As for National Day...how does my family and I show our love for the nation? HAHA! By dressing up in Red and White and waving our flags high with pride! Oh wow, that rhymed. Here's us ^^

And guess who I saw at the celebration? Muaahahahahaha. My goodness. He was extremely tall. Looks better in real life than in the picture! Looks really good in real life for his age actually. HAHA.
Ok confession - I'm actually starting to like my hair colour more and more.

No comments: