
Haha..I don't know how to rotate pictures on my blackberry. Haha the picture above is taken just a few hours ago. We went for this art and craft workshop and made these monkey bookmarks! It's like reliving my childhood and I really enjoyed myself!!
We are in a really cool resort in the outskirts and for city people like us, it's really nice to escape in to the nature, take in the sights and fresh air.
Funnily enough, as much as I say we're away from civilisation, there's wifi here!!! And everytime there's wifi, all the GenY people will take out their phones and start to connect to people miles away - ahem, I'm guilty of it too. Haha..anyway it's late and I got to be up early for some buggy driving. Probably catch the sun-rise too.
Ciaos and love from miles away. I'm happy ♡♡♡
No comments:
Post a Comment