Today marks the 2nd last TA of this semester. How time flies past this sem! Though it is undeniably hectic, it is one of the most enjoyable semesters. Karen and i were discussing how strange it was that this sem seems to pass exceptionally fast. Coincidentally, i just got the answer from the radio station. Someone smsed the radio station lamenting that the school year has ended much too quickly and also raised the same question, which is why this year passed exceptionally fast. To this, the DJ answered, "It is because you enjoy the time alot and it is when you are enjoying yourself that time seems to fly past." 私はそう思うよ!
I really like my TA alot! I like my classmates, i like my sensei, i like my group!!!
I enjoy each TA lessons even though i'm always so tired when i step into the class as it's the last class of such a long day. The classmates always manage to make me laugh. Sensei always cheers me up with his hilarious but really realistic role-playing. His examples are always so apt but hilarious! Just like today's 'flasher'. WAHAHAHAHA. I can just die laughing.
My wonderful group! I can't believe we'll be seperated after this sem! Hopefully we get balloted the same slots next sem! If last sem i could get all 3 with *ahem*, i don't believe we're not able to get the same when we PURPOSELY put the same slots! The enjoyable gossip sessions after class each week really make my day! Or even my week! AHH!!! I forgot!! Daryl! You might be leaving us next sem!! EEeee どうして?All of you leaving me all alone in Singapore! I don't want to talk to you anymore. POUTS.
Grrr..I think i really made a fool of myself in front of sensei today! Why couldn't he get what i was trying to tell him?! How could he even suspect that i didn't want him as my sensei!? FAINTS. もちろんほしい!Eeee..HAHAHAHA. And all the important parts of my speech he somehow didn't hear and got the total opposite of what i was trying to say. (@_@) I am soooo going to make myself clear next week. And get an individual shot too. RAHAHAHAHA.
Anyway the pictures were taken in Japan :) These are the shutters that are beautifully painted that can be seen when the shops are closed! Pretty prettyy!
Okie, i have to get down to work now! がんばっれ!


No comments:
Post a Comment