Wednesday, 17 October 2007

-Blue Roses-

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet."

-William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com



My mum asked for my opinion on what we should send to a couple for their wedding anniversary and she passed me a catalogue to browse. GOSH. I saw a picture of a bouquet of blue roses (*-*) I ABSOLUTELY LOVE BLUE ROSES! Chuckles. But amongst the flowers i have received, i only received blue roses ONCE. And that was years ago :( Blue roses are expensive but really pretty. I must admit it didn't occur to me to take a picture of them then. Silly me. I could have captured the beauty of my blue roses then but i was probably too mesmerized by the beauty of them that caused my momentary, and i repeat momentary, loss of rationality. As a result i have to nick pictures of blue roses off other websites. My sincere apologies. But they still don't quite capture the essense of MY roses. Blue roses are my absolute favourite!! Eeeeekss..looking at pictures of blue roses brings back memories...Hmmm...

TWINNIE! Don't forget our date k! Okok, it shall be just our private time together k?! No 3rd parties. Yesyes. No 3rd parties. Just me and you. WAHAHAHA! I promise. But if you could give me some leeway...hahaha...you know...okok...i can just imagine your face...okok...just the 2 of us! Love you twinnie! I can't wait!

Tomorrow is DoomsDay. Pouts. The revelation of the much dreaded release of results of THAT paticular gruelling module. TSK.

AHHH...but pretty pretty blue roses!


Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

No comments: