Thursday, 8 November 2007

-:(-

:(

This is going to be a rather mopey entry, i must say. The first ever in this blog. I regret not having a picture taken with TB today. I actually felt a sense of loss the moment i stepped out of class. Strangely, i felt an important part of my life left me. Though stressful, i have grown attached attending these 7hr classes each week. Sounds queer, yes i know.

Honestly speaking, i didn't feel that way after TA. I was probably still rather high after TA. Chuckles. I was rather surprised by my own emotions, really. After speaking to Horie Sensei after class today, i felt that it might be the last time i'll be in her class, somehow or rather. HMMM. I really hope i'm wrong.





SHEESH. Just 1 word. SORROW.






I'm -this- close to crying.





I think the stress has probably got to me.

Okay, on a lighter note. I realised how lousy my class is compared to Daryl's TB. GOSH. They are really good. All of us were stunned and really impressed.

Ahhhh i think i should just stop talking about TB. I've grown too attached to the people around me i guess. Too used to their presence. Too used to seeing them each week. Too used to them making me laugh. Too used to this routine.

I actually rejoice at the end of my other classes but for this paticular module, it just evokes some...emotions. Hahaha, because of the interaction! My core modules tutorials are really just about presenting your answers, the tutors try to explain and take attendance. And when the clock strikes, we leave without bothering to even look around us. I hardly even know who are in my classes unless they are exceptionally special. Like the weird humming guy. WAHAHAHA!

Anyway, i just got this photo from Karen! And i guess i'm left with the responsibility to email the pictures to Sensei. GOSH. I actually think i look better in this picture but i realised Daryl has this innate ability that is so similar to Okada Sensei. And that is to cut people out of the picture so nicely that you don't even realise that someone is missing unless you look really carefully. WAHAHAHAHA!





I really like this picture. Just a pity that it doesn't consist of the whole class. *looks at Daryl* Heeehee. I'm going to taunt you everytime you take a picture. HAhaha!

AHHHHH!!! Ying!!! It'll be such a blast if we could get to go overseas together! I'm praying really hard! Can we do the mapping together!!!

Hahaha, Luigi!! Really sorry for the irrelevance of the previous entry but i wanted to say everything i wanted to say and publish the post before the clock struck 12 and the date would appear to be the next day instead! But i still love you! HUGGSSS!

And to all who have read this entry thus far, i thank you for putting up with my transitory melancholy

:)


No comments: