Monday, 19 November 2007

-Wheee!!!-

WHEEEE! I just called up the coordinator and asked about the uploading of my photo. Apparently there was some technical glitches that caused such a weird problem. But i called up to ask if i had to ask them to release my application so i could upload my photo once more but she said even if she releases it, i still might not be able to upload my photo so she suggests leaving it as that. Oh wells. I am praying so hard i will not be kicked out just because of the photo! But she said it's fine, so i believe (and praying hard) that it will indeed be fine and not affect my application!
Ahh..i have tried my best. If i really don't get it, i have nothing to say. Because i have done all i could :)

Anyway, i received an SMS from YY this morning wishing all of us luck and good health in this period. AHHH!!! How long have i not seen you guys?! I MISS ALL OF YOU!!!




M,ML,ZX,YY,SM,FEN,WEN!!




Okay, i see Wen and M on a weekly basis but i still enjoy hanging out as a WHOLE GROUP!!! When was the last time we all met?! Goodness. That was eons ago! FARFISH! I miss you loads!! I miss your hug, your smile, your laughter and simply your presence! ML!! You seemed to have just vanished from my life! Hope you are doing well! ;) Meet up soon and you can fill me in on your interesting life!! Huggss! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!



I miss those times when the school was so small. We bump into each other all the time. Waving to each other along the corridor, the slappings on the backs and even hugs in the cafe :) OOOH! Not forgeting our breakfast meetings at such unearthly hours. WAHAHAHA! Now we hardly get to meet!! If my application is successful, this is another sacrifice i have to make. AHHH!! I hope to meet up soon too!!! HUGGSSSS!


Press on, we must! Hang in there! TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU who are currently buried under your books. Love you all!

(hahaha more like i'm trying to psyc myself up)

No comments: