
ROARS!! Tomorrow marks the start of Year 3!! ARGH!!! A tinge of excitement and trepidation!
But before i go on that, i just had a terrible encounter with a book seller. !@#$%^&* She's terribly unfriendly and cold!!! And after i messaged her about the book, i realised she charged $2 more than the other sellers who advertised just minutes after her! How unlucky can i get! !@#$%^&* I'm feeling so peeved. I spoke to her so nicely (over smses) and she just reply with cold and curt answers. It felt like someone just stabbed me with an ice-cold dagger -__- Poof. I've never came across anyone like her. For someone who speaks very animatedly, i've finally met my nemesis. Moreover, i've done NOTHING to anger her!! ARGHH!!!!!!
Stupid nut.
What a start.
PLUS i had my haircut on 080808 and it was disastrous! It looked nothing like the picture i showed and now my hair is sooo short and flat. Goodness gracious. He kept thinning my hair and now my hair's really.... =X I want my hair to grow out fast!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment