Tuesday, 26 August 2008

-Saturation Point-

Wahahaha i'm tired. I have been walking around school in the morning like a zombie and almost fell asleep countless times while sitting in the library waiting for class to start. After the first hour, my brain hit its saturation point. No amount of reading and determination to focus was of any use.

And after a day of class and walking. My legs are aching.



I seemed to have reached saturation point in the case of shopping too. ROFL. I walked round and round and couldn't find anything that i wanted and that it fitted me and my budget. Went out with Debs today. Good gracious. I don't recall the last time i actually shopped with her! Maybe i have lost touch of shopping in the real world. Speaking of which, my purchases STILL have not reached me yet! I ordered them in june and it's coming to the end of august and i've yet to receive them! ROARS!! The horrors of online shopping.

Right. I'm so tired i can't seem to get down to start work. Come on, i can do it! Yes i can!! OOoshhh!






Zzzz....

No comments: