Sunday, 14 December 2008

-最近-

Slightly more than a week has passed since the i've rejoined civilisation and i seemed to have done so many things after the 4th. I've been soo busy lately but if you asked me what i've been busy with, i can't seem to remember exactly what i've done. Hahaha.. Just busy meeting up with people whom i've promised to meet..celebrating Merf's birthday (with a log cake for his birthday cake!!)...and shopping! I have been out every single day for the past week! So today, i've finally decided to stay home and recharge myself for another schedule-packed week ahead! Roars!!

Time seems to have whizzed by yet at times, it seems to crawl. Both emotions stemming from different reasons. Hahah, i'm so hard to please eh?! I want time to stop, yet at the same time i want time to pass faster ^^;

もう休み!!でも、早いだね!もうすぐクリスマス!楽しみ!今年、サンタクロスは私に何をあげますか。ウェンちゃんからの大事なお土産待っているよ!^-^他の人のお土産も!ハハ!私貪欲な女ね! 母から新しいアイポドをもらった!大好き!ハハ!私ね、本当にいろいろなオレンジ物があるでしょね!^-^

最近、毎日友達と遊びましたよ!食べたり、おしゃべりしたり、買い物したり。。。買い物するとき、一番うれしい人よ!ワハハハ!すごく楽しかったけど、お金が十分じゃない!それも、クリスマスのプレセントを買いなくちゃ!もうすぐ貧乏人になるみたいね。ハハ!でも、クリスマスが大好き!愛の期間から!

昨日は両親と朝ごはんを食べたから、一人で教会へ行った。後でシミンさんのうちへ行った。パーティの準備したから。まるいちにち私とメリングちゃん一緒に冗談に笑った 。私のいい友達!夜、五人一緒にフィシアンドコで夕食を食べた!おいしかったぜ!ジュロングポイントは今、超かっこいいじゃん!いろいろなことがある!もう一度あそこで行きたい!誰か私と一緒に行かない?!^^;


アァ。。。懐かしいなぁ。。どうしてもそれを考えてしまいます。あなたが私のそばいるに慣れているね。あなたがいなくて、時々一人のとき、あなたを考えた、ちょっとさびしいわよ。特に一人で通うとき、よく考えた (=_=) 答えが知りたいけど、怖いだよね。アラ、気持ちが悪いなぁ。。。ひどい!できるだけ早く戻ってくれるかな。。早ければ早いほどいいよ!

もっと幸せになりたいよ!ヨシュ!^-^

No comments: