Wednesday, 10 December 2008

-Cookout!!-

Whoots! I attended the first ever cookout session in my life and it was full of fun, laughter, and well..food. HAHAHA!

Headed down to BigEightShake (coined by YT) to meet them! But i was half an hour early!!! Didn't realised i will reach there so fast after i picked up some stuff from town.


The cookout girls!


So this is a glimpse of what we turned Amy's kitchen into...


Okay, this dish is called *Risotto (thanks Dan...). It's an Italian dish and it takes ages to prepare this seemingly easy dish!!

Our lunch cum dinner!! Wheeeee! The salmon was the best dish! Yums~


After hours of preparation, we start to tuck in!!


After which, we were looking through the yearbooks that brought back memories of the Geeky Grace. OH GROSS. I hate looking through yearbooks!! AARRGHHH!!!


Wheeeeee!!!! The wine makes them HIGH HIGH HIGH!!!
And i hereby conclude that the cookout was a huge success!! Whahaha!!
After the cookout session, i headed back to town because i thought i would be a shorter route home but lo and behold! In my short walk from the mrt station to the bus stop (okay, i admit i stopped by Borders to check out stuff) i actually met 3 friends on different occasions along the way and an additional one who spotted me from the bus! All of whom who spotted me first. Wahahaa! My sister always complains that when i'm walking alone, i seem to be oblivious of everything and everyone around me. Once, she was sitting at the bus stop when i alighted from a bus right infront of her but i totally ignored her and continued walking. HAHAHA! I honestly didn't see her! Wheehee! But i'm really shocked that a paticular secondary school friend could still recognise me though i haven't seen her in years!! She still looks very much the same though! ROFL!

Anyway! I finally bought Freakonomics! WAHAHA i think i'm such a freak to buy such a book but i figured i am one of the very few economics students who haven't read the book so...yep! I bought it! The first step towards a full-fledged (freaky) economics student who starts spouting economic terms at wimp! WAHAHAHA! Next step would be to actually open the book and read it! I can do it!!!!

Whoots! Today is the earliest i have reached home for over a month! Too tired to stay out any later. The late night conversations are really taking a toll on me. HAHAHA MANN >.<

Okay! Let this be another first today. I shall sleep before 12am. The first time in goodness knows how many years!

Good night world! :)

No comments: