Saturday, 21 February 2009

- Hand Signs!! -

WHEEE~~~ Today started real early but it was terribly enjoyable!!! I had to force myself to crawl out of bed so that i could reach on time. Hahaha! Learning Sign Language/Hand signs was on this Saturday's agenda!!

For fear of being late, the 3 of us reached early! But the most extreme was Twinnie who has developed a fear of being late when she's meeting us that she turned up at 715am! Which was HALF AN HOUR early!!! ROFL!!


These were the 6 people who woke up bright and early for this full day workshop! To tell you the truth, I wasn't exactly keen on learning Hand Signs. The ONLY reason i joined was because yy said we could use this opportunity to spend time together and i totally missed hanging out with them. This was the main reason why the rest of us all signed up as well...hahaha...so imagine our shock and total dismay upon the realisation that we were not in the same group!!!! The grumbling from all of us! Haha I mean...the whole purpose of this early outing is totally defeated, isn't it?! We could have just headed to East Coast Park or something to play together rather than travel to this 'ulu-ated' part of Singapore to play orientation games and learn something that we didn't even want to learn right from the start!

But of course, as you can see from the bright smiles below, we all had tremendous amount of fun despite being seperated in to different groups! (and despite our initial grumbles, whines and what not) Thank God we all had a partner with us though! So we weren't totally alone!

So this was the group i spent so many hours with today laughing, screaming, shrieking, playing, cheering and bonding! HAHAHA!! I realise we look so mild in photos! We look like we're so quiet, gentle and whatever dull adjectives you can think of. But we were really rowdy throughout the whole day!! We laughed till our stomachs ached..we talked like nobody's business..we stubbornly refused to participate in the cohort's games..AND OUR CHEER!!! The best of the best!! SUPER SOLID K! Hahahah!


OOoohh i have another Korean friend now! We call him Kim for short! I was showing off my proficiency in Korean to him and you know what he said to me!? HAHAHAH he said "I totally didn't expect your accent and intonation" ROFL! He said i was too animated for the language because they speak in a flat tone -.- HAHAHAHA!!!! My Annaehasaeyo (however you spell it...) shocked him like anything!! And my long, long sentence that yt taught me which means "Sorry but i don't under Korean" amused him soooo much!! And the others who didn't understand what i was saying were obviously blindly impressed by my fluency. HOHO! ESP MY "OPPA!!! KAJIMA!!!" WAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ^-^

Abel, pronounced Able... (Yea that is another guy's name in the group...hahaha...which caused ZhongPing to start singing "He's able...He's able...") wanted to join in our K-frenzy and shouted "Sarang Heyo!" HAHA hilarious i tell you!
HAHAHA the game stations were the BEST! I never liked these sort of Orientation-like games and i absolutely hate the whole idea of cheering at every station and acting all Ra-Ra but somehow i just threw all these concerns aside and joined in all the fun today!! HAHAHA actually i'm rather embarrassed to say that ML and i were the noisest girls in our group other than the CO-GL who is ALWAYS high...(on her own!) But she's a real dear! She makes me and everyone else in the group extremely high!

Heehee..i was the only non-N.T.U student in Johnie Ray! They treated me like someone from outer space! Not in a bad way though! They were really interested in where i came from and all...so they were all asking me all sorts of questions...and their readiness to forgive my lack of sense of direction...they were really nice! They all made me feel very comfortable though i was often referred in the "N.U.S girl" in jest. Even when we parted, Alvin said "See you all around in school...except for the N.U.S one, see you online!" HAHAHAHA!! I'm so easily identified by my school!! Heh!!
OOoh the reason for our similar poses is because we hand-signed our whole cheer! Which we laughed so much everytime we cheered! Everyone in the workshop identified us as the Super Solid people. Actually our group name was Johnnie Ray!

S-U-P-E-R
S-O-L-I-D
(this is the hand signs for the alphabets! ^-^)
T-N-I-A-S
(Which is actually Saint spelled backwards..hahah we did it the wrong way...)

Thanks darlingg yy for the the car rides and breakfast!! I enjoyed today alot!! So did the rest of them! Don't worry yea!! HUGSSS!!

WHEEE!!! The adrenaline rush!! HAHAHA Twinnie said we actually spent more than 12hours straight together after so long!! WHootss!! I love my darling girls!

Today has been spectacular! Thank you God for casting away all my apprehensiveness and be able to enjoy the day thoroughly despite having so little sleep for the whole week! I seemed to have so much energy today despite the total lack of rest!! Wheee!!! Hahaha but i'm tired now. Tired but definitely Happy!

I just want to say, i didn't mind learning Hand Signs after all :) I had so much fun learning it that we even did Song-Signing!! Ehhh but i seemed to have forgotten some words that i learnt already... AHHHH!! Learnt too many words!!!

Yikes...and this is one of the few times i actually regret being Facebook-less. ROARS!! HAhahaha!

No comments: