Monday, 9 February 2009

-ROARS!!-

ROARS!!! I'm am SOO annoyed. I was going to blog about how happy i was this weekend when the IVLE announcement popped up on my screen to give me a very unpleasant piece of news -_- I will be having a Mid-Term test on my birthday -_-"' and my birthday this year falls on a Saturday! I was initially elated when i realised it falls on a Saturday BUT...!! ROARS!!!! I already do not like her much and this piece of news cements my "love" for this module. *grumbles*

ROARS!!!!!

Poof.

Anyway, thanks to all for your love and concern! I've already recovered a while ago and have been happily consuming all my favourite foods again. But the ice-cream i ate after i recovered is totally...disgusting =( It left such a bad aftertaste in my mouth that i had to pop sweets! AHhhh!!! Anyone game for some good and nice icecream?!?!?!?!

So yet another week has whizzed by. It scares me to think i only have a few weeks left as an official University student. That aside, Charms and I were adamant that we should leave our calculators alone this semester and thought it will be a nicer end to our University life without Mathematics. So we chose modules that required us to write rather than calculate. No wonder they say "Be careful what you wish for" because now, i kind of miss prodding my calculator =(

The literary juices have turned stale from all the semesters of storage and as hard as i tried to wring and squeeze for a single drop of literary juice...that portion of the brain seems to have solidified. Yep...so i seem to have difficulties doing the loads of essays that i have to hand in on a weekly basis for different modules. A term i refer to as Writer's Block. Hahaha it is rather frustrating on my part though, because alot of time is spent in the attempt to write an essay but nothing is accomplished. Yep! I sure hope this period is over because there are still tons of essays and reports to be written!!! But i do feel apologetic to someone who had to catch me on the night when i was in the doldrums..

Anyhow, the essay is submitted and i had a tired but fun, enriching and enjoyable weekend!! It was a time of bonding, laughing, eating, preparing and well, playing a good host (even though the party was not even at my own place -_-) It has been such a long time since i have done this hosting business. Hahaha..and people were asking me if i would have a party at my own place. Thank you for your suggestion but no, i will not be having a party this year ^^, I'm totally shagged from all the hosting activities today. And the preparation and planning is totally an energy-absorber!!

Hahahaha but i had absolute fun! ^-^

Alright, to all who are facing difficulties and problems in life/school work, tomorrow will be a better day. Be brave and be happy for you have friends who are actually angels sent down from heaven :) Hahaha and i'm one of them! ROFL!

Take care people!

No comments: