Wahahaha! One of my favourite shots taken recently :)

HAHAHA in the month of June, i've received a number of little gifts from my dear friends! 2 of which are of the only cat i like. Simply because it doesn't have a mouth and it can't bite. ROFL!

Seriously, I can't bear to eat it. I appreciate the thought but..how do you expect me to eat such a pretty thing?! Eating it means it's gone forever! Nooooooooooooooo!


Yeap! On Twinnie's request, i've decided to put up a proper post. It has been quite some time since i've uploaded a reasonably long post with pictures. Have received a couple, just a couple, of complaints that my recent entries were either too short, too abstract or simply not updated frequently enough. Hahaha.
My apologies..but ehhh..it has come to a point whereby i don't really know what to type anymore? My brain is rotting from the lack of use..my body is accumulating fats from the lack of movement. BAHS. AND i'm plain lazy to upload photos, no thanks to my super duper fast computer. ROFL.
Okay okay, i concede defeat. I shall post some photos that i haven't uploaded on blogger that have been taken recently. Haven't been taking that many pictures lately because of all the accumulated fats and weight that spoils the visual effect...HAHAHA...
I absolutely love..and i reiterate LOVE this picture to bits. I love the people inside. I love the doodling..i love the time we spend together ^^; The crazy things that we do..the things we share..the understanding..
I absolutely love..and i reiterate LOVE this picture to bits. I love the people inside. I love the doodling..i love the time we spend together ^^; The crazy things that we do..the things we share..the understanding..
Though we are all different in many ways, the result of these 8 friendships is almost magical! Heehee these friendships are truly precious! My darlingg girls :) I cannot imagine life without them anymore.
And of course my darling twinnie!! HAHAHAHA! With her, i can laugh till my cheeks ache. On the extreme end, i can have heart to heart talks with her to the extent i grab her hand and shake her in frustration. Wahahaha! I love my Twinnie lots and lots and lots! HUGGSSS! :) :) :)

Hahaha as you might already noticed. We love to take pictures of our reflections. Because we can't possibly ask someone else to take for us! But even when we are holding the camera ourselves, sometimes the finger has a life of its own and click before either of us are ready. Hahahaha i love this shot because it's so candid. Dear Debss! It's like time never lapsed between each of our meetings... :)
HAHAHA in the month of June, i've received a number of little gifts from my dear friends! 2 of which are of the only cat i like. Simply because it doesn't have a mouth and it can't bite. ROFL!Seriously, I can't bear to eat it. I appreciate the thought but..how do you expect me to eat such a pretty thing?! Eating it means it's gone forever! Nooooooooooooooo!

Hahaha and ending of with Sakae's mouse!! So darn cute, isn't it?! Hahaha my only grouse is that i'm jabbing its eyes when i have to click on an item on the monitor.
Hahahah okayyy! Whoots! A long post! Take care people! There are times when things do not go the way we expect or want them to be..But things will turn out alright in the end. Have faith! =D

No comments:
Post a Comment