Saturday, 26 December 2009

-Christmas Season-

Month of December = CHRISTMAS!!! = My favourite time of the year ^-^

Attended a number of Christmas parties this year. As I was uploading the pictures, I realised I do not have the pictures of 2 parties because for some reason, I didn't even take out my camera during the party. One was the BBQ party with the other department's people who very kindly invited me. The other party was a housewarming cum Christmas party.

Well..to sum up my very exciting Christmas this year which was most unfortunately marred by a little incident because of a broken and forgotten promise (-_-"')..Here goes! It spans over 2 weeks by the way...



In the wee hours of night/morning...a very "romantic" walk along Orchard Road...zzz...


The Theme Party...











Anyway, this is my favourite card received this year..hahaha...the message is very sensitive...so...yea...But I love the way my name was written! The very intricate design that shows the effort and sincerity ;) Heehee nice nice!
This period has been pretty wonderful...While others were busy Christmas shopping during lunchbreaks this week, I was no exception :P Enjoyed the company that I had during lunch (but this is coming to an end soon because farewell is inevitable :( why does time pass so fast when you're having fun?! )

Anyway, one particular lunch that I absolutely had to mention was when we went onboard a ship. Hahaha received a chocolate ice-cream treat that had me looking so messy and unglam *-* The ice-cream was dripping all over my hands that more ice-cream was on the floor than in my stomach -_-"' But it was fun nevertheless. You wore a shirt that said "cheer you up!" and yes, you did cheer me up! Thanks for everything~! I still can't believe though that this is coming to an end..well, I'm still glad that all these took place though :) It adds to my collection of Happy Memories ^-^ Whoots~

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!

No comments: