Monday, 28 December 2009

-Lovely Christmas Tree-

3rd Day of Christmas - I met up with people whom I haven't met for a long time. Entered the Christmas Tree that I didn't manage to enter after walking long stretches of road in the wee hours of the morning the other time!!

Good grief. If only we managed to enter the tree that time!! It was breathtaking!! I can't put in to words how happy I felt looking up from inside. This was the best I could capture given the (annoying) crowd inside.
Definitely one of the best trees in Singapore this Christmas. It was awesome. So beautiful and even, may I say, romantic (with the right company, that is). Hahaha with the moon as the backdrop..awww...pretty dazzling lights like stars twinkling in delight. Oh my, it rhymes! HAHAHAH! Okay okay. Take pity on someone who has no life and spouting nonsense to entertain herself yea?! Just humour me, alright? ^^,
Yayy! My secondary school pal, Debs! I was in heels and i'm still shorter than her?! MANN! Imagine the image if i was in my favourite flats -_-"'

Who's this sad guy whom people love to tell him, "Let's just be friends"
Awww..but we still love him!
My darlingg bro who's willing to stand up and beat up whichever guy who bullies me!
Who CLAIMS to give up soccer just for me but still went for soccer in the end -_-"'
And the end of the day, he's still thinking...and thinking..and thinking...why is he called...
Mr. Just Be Friends.
Aww...

Managed to meet up with Mantou too. Goodness. I ended up oversleeping this morning. Thank God I wasn't late though.

Anyway, I might be going for BodyWorlds afterall!! WHEEE WHEEE WHEEEE!!!!! I found someone!!! HAHAHAHAHA ^-^ Anybody else wants to gooo???????

No comments: