Monday, 18 January 2010

-Shopping Frenzy-

Work has been...well...those who know will know...haha...I do not wish to comment anymore. I think I have been repeating myself too much.

In short, yes work is busy, but i'm trying to find my social life back. Well it's not easy but i'm coping! Just forgoing some sleep here and there... *-*

Weekends are terribly precious. I used to sleep in till like 11+am on weekends but then I realized I was wasting my time sleeping however much i love sleeping! ROFL. So from last week, I have been packing my weekends with activities. Hee..this weekend was packed to the max. I woke up at 8am yesterday and 730am this morning. WAHAHAHA. I thought I would be terribly sleepy yesterday since I don't get to sleep much on weekdays as well but hola~~ 昨日は超楽しかっただぞ!!

This weekend was a mad shopping spree frenzy because I realized on Friday night to my ABSOLUTE HORROR that I had nothing nice to wear for the next day. I was disturbing Wen and ML from 11+pm methinks?? Hahaha pestered them till they were pretty exasperated with me. So to solve my pretty-clothes-shortage problem..I went shopping yesterday and today. All in all, I managed to get...

1 pair of Novo gold pumps :)
A pretty pink handbag :)
2 dresses
7 tops
1 bottom

Retail therapy works. Seriously reduces stress! Hahah! But another part hurts now. My wallet! I thought my dad would freak out when he saw the bags i came back with. Surprisingly he didn't say much except to ask me what i bought which I very nonchalantly replied "Oh just some clothes" ROFL. Pretty happy with my purchases. But I still need more non-office wear clothes. RAHSS. I was soooo tempted to get this cute little pink dress but it exceeded my budget by quite alot. Yes yes yes!! Don't think i just shop without thinking. I do have a budget! But shopping makes me upset as well..because i'm not skinny enough to wear alot of nice clothes..hmm...

Ahhh...it's Monday again in less than an hour's time...Zzzz...time to enter dreamland...zzz...I need to work harder to earn more money...$$$....zzzz....$$$...zzz....$$$...

*snores*

No comments: