Friday, 29 January 2010

- *yawns* -

Recently I keep waking up in the middle of my sleep..zzz..i'm so tired but I can't sleep throughout the night :( A colleague saw me in the pantry and asked me if I lack sleep because my eyes were very puffy. Damn it.

Okay..shall try to do some little updates before I leave *-*

My mum asked me to find some photos to develop so that she can decorate the house with them and I came across this one I took of my mum and grandma very recently. Hahah the 2 of them were posing for my sister's camera and I took this then. See why I love to pose for photos? It runs in the blood. Hahaha! Look at my grandma's cheeky and gleeful look. I think she was a bit drunk. We had wine that night...ROFL.

Oh oh oh! I'll be attending the SG*AI.R-Sh.O*W. I spelled it like that because I don't want my blog to be searchable because of that. HAHAHA. Moreover, I will be going because of work. Due to the nature of my job, it's best to be unsearchable haha..

I heard entrance to it is pretty expensive and I was told that I was lucky and honoured to be given a free pass into it for a few days -_-"' Okayy. To tell the truth, I am not all that keen on going because firstly, it's for work. Secondly, it's so darn hot! Imagine we have to be in formal wear?! Who attends these events in formal wear?!
Hahah but after attending the briefings and all, I'm kind of looking forward to it. I only hope it'll be fun. But given the amount of responsibilities I have on that day..it's hard to relax and have fun. Psst..i hope I don't lose my way myself. ROFL.

Oh sheesh..time's up! Gotta fly~~~ *whines*

No comments: