God, I want to go back in time.
To the time where people's expectations were lower.
Where I didn't expect so much from others.
Where people were more real.
Where people were more loving.
And forgiving.
To the time where hoping doesn't hurt.
Yet another year has passed. It scares me how much time has passed. The only constant? These angels in my life ^-^ I thank each and every angel God placed in different phases of my life and have walked with me till now and celebrated yet another year with me.
Of course my darlingg Twinnie~!
Love her to bits~!

We always laugh so much that my make up ALWAYS smudges.

Wen. My sweetheart <3
The one who scolds me. Whacks me.
And yet i still love her ^-^

Sm, Yy, ML & Wen.
The ones who put up with my nonsense when I whine and sulk and pout :)

Oh this cake was a BIG disappointment -_-"'

The ones who watched me change from an extremely ugly duckling to an ugly duckling.
Who put up with my nonsense and wait for me standing outside a HelloKitty shop :)
The ones who always make me smile no matter how upset or tired I may be.

Because I know they love...

and care....^-^ HUGGSS!!

Oh I really want this ALOT. I told wen to save up and buy this for me next year.
ROFL.

This was what Wen gave me! My mum likes to play with them. They talk btw. HAHAHA and on the bus i think they talked, because the guy sitting next to me kept giving me weird looks but I didn't know why. The moment I reached home, removed my earphones and threw my bag on the bed, i heard "I LOVE YOU!"
HAHAHA I love you too :)

The failed surprise that GH planned for me. Nevetheless, I was extremely touched.

They make me laugh. ALOT.

The crazy things we do :)

Spot the FOUR people in the pic?!
They were spoiling every single pic Veron and I tried to take together!

Norvin, the pro in self-shots.
HAHA. GH wanted me to jump in to the water -_-"'
It's no wonder I'm growing so fat. The desserts.

Stella who very nicely arranged a celebration :)

OH MANN. I loved the escagot!! *-*
Stella said "Don't think of it as a snail. Think of it as a delicacy! Don't look at it and just stuff it into your mouth!"
Words of wisdom.
ROFL.

Loved the ambience.
Loved the food.
Loved the scenery.
More importantly....
Love the company ^-^

5 over.
1 last one with cy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment