Saturday, 10 April 2010

- Date Night -

Totally enjoyed Date Night ^-^
Full of jokes and laughter.
Haha simply enjoyable:) Pity it was pretty short though.

Did more shopping today. Oh my gosh. Retail therapy is good for the mind and soul but bad for the pocket and wallet. Hahaha. Should do a more detailed CBA.

Quite a haul this week. Mann. Seriously, i should NOT get a credit card.

I just realized I buy an average of a pair of footwear every month. My dad asked me how many pairs of feet I have. ROFL. I only picked up this bad habit recently..maybe the past 6 months?? But pretty shoes make me happy and I walk and stand alot. I run for buses alot. I guess I do deserve in such little pampering:)

ARGH. But i should really be saving up for my laptop though. At the rate i'm going, I might never be able to get a laptop -_-"'

No comments: