Had 2 free cups of StarbucksDarkMochaFrappe (yes free!) and 2 scoops of icecream today. Okay maybe more accurately, yesterday. Haha.
Bahs. Fat Fat Fat. But I needed the caffeine boost and the endorphins to work in my body. Despite having 2 cups of Dark Mocha, I was still yawning while writing the report and now I can't sleep. MANN.
Meetings and more meetings everyday. Work is ending later and later each day. My dinner is getting later and later as well. Icecream, well, makes my day. Having icecream with friends, makes my day perfect :)
Argh. I have to go to work tomorrow and i'm still awake. Okay right, i have to go to work LATER. Had a couple of events lately and had a nice shot sent to me today. The photographers in the company make everyone look nice in the shots. Ber very rudely said to me that I look better in the pictures because my hair covers a large part of my face -_-"' I felt like kicking him but oh wells...I do admit it's true hahaha and he does take nice shots because I look slimmer in corporate pictures. Muahahahah it's the ANGLE. Teehee~ Here's one!
No comments:
Post a Comment