Saturday, 1 May 2010

- BBQ -

Bummer. Tonight's BBQ is cancelled cos our TeddyBearMark couldn't book the pit. Neither could everyone else because it's LabourDay~! Hahah it was a tad embarrassing because we only found out last minute after Popo & I have invited our 0.5s. And the funniest thing was we found out through our 0.5. Hahaha.

Have gone through pretty amusing incidents recently. I was recounting some hilarious incidents to ML over dinner and before I could even start to tell her, I burst out laughing at the mere memory of it..especially the phone call to Boonie. ROFL. So you could just have imagined how uncontrollable my laughter was when the incident happened. I. Totally.Could.Not.Stop.Laughing. HAHAHAHA. My back was hurting so much. I couldn't even breathe. I thought i was going to die laughing. Hahaha.

WheeWheeWhee~~After speaking to Luigi the other night, I'm even more excited!!! *jumps about* Can't wait can't wait can't wait!! I can't believe we are actually going to carry out the pact that we made last year!! HAHAHA I managed to weasle out of Luigi how much i was missed. Quoting Luigi - "Yes you're dearly missed!" :D :D :D Heh...because Luigi lamented about how similar our studying patterns were and the absence of Mario and the impending examinations made Luigi realize the correlation between Mario's presence and the amount of studying done ^^, 人总是等到失去后才明白某某人或事件的可贵…ね?! ROFL. Had a very nice conversation with Luigi the other night. The time just flew by and it went past my bedtime :P I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! Hope everything goes as planned! ^-^

LALALALALA and someone owes me a Sunset.
Hahaha okie dokes~!! Gotta run~ Zooming off!

No comments: