
ヨ-、しゃしぶり~~
I've been trying to write a post for the past 2 weeks, possibly the longest period of my literary drought to date. I have been wondering about what to write and I did have some flitting thoughts but none of them were ever penned.
Drought. Mental drought.
It is getting harder to pen my thoughts nowadays. Haha maybe because I am not using a pen. Haha ok lame. How work has dulled my brain and sense of humour -.-
Writing is no longer a form of release when your creativity and personal style are dammed. I mean, creativity and style are like water. Flowing water that are gushing through but imagine a dam that obstructs. The water loses its force. It loses its freedom.
Oh wow. I used water as an imagery for my Writer's Block. Well Done!
As you can probably tell, I'm living in my own world. More so now than ever. My thoughts are still slamming against the walls of the dam, hoping to be released but losing its force.
Sometimes, things get pretty hard to bear. But we'll do just fine. We all will. Because we have lasted through storms that will tide us over the droughts.
In case anyone is wondering, that is if anyone actually cares, I just had an extremely long and tough week at work.
I'm fine :) See! I'm smiling :)

じゃ~
No comments:
Post a Comment