Baahhhs. I'm so glad today is FINALLY Friday but the weekends are not here for resting!! At least exceptionally not so for this week because I've to work!!!! ARGHHH!! Full day events for the coming weekends. I. AM. SAD.
:(
SIGH.
The morale of the team is low because of the gazillion things to be done and the millions of projects many of us are burdened with. Me included *-*
There are a thousand meetings to attend every single day and those stupid covered shoes for meetings are killing my pedicure. ROFL. Cheapskate me is trying to preserve my pedicure for as long as possible considering the amount of money invested in beautifying them *beams*
So I was telling some of my friends and colleagues that pretty nails (fingers and toes) make me happy. Some gave me skeptical looks. Some looked at me like I was a brainless bimbo. Some outrightly told me I sounded like one =.= And one asked me "Such a little thing and it makes you happy?" Seriously, why not?!
The fact that my manicure and pedicure are luxury indulges, obviously I derive utility from them if not WHY AM I EVEN SPENDING GOOD MONEY ON IT!!! I go for this to pamper myself and make myself happy. MOREOVER, I don't go every other week. I don't even go every month! I go only when I have special events which is maybe about 3-4 times a year??
Anyway, so one of my colleagues remarked that I could maintain my manicure so well..which was about 10days after I had my nails sooo prettily done (I think I might have a picture of it somewhere I'll post it some other time hahaha) and that was like a curse. The nail polish started dropping off -.-"'
T_T
There I was furiously jabbing my keyboard to complete a report when I saw something flying out. OH MY GOSH. I realised it was a BIG piece of my nail polish that flew out!! So I IM-ed a colleague and the conversation went like this:
I am very upset.
"What happened!!"
My nail polish chipped off.
"Cheyy. Scare me. I thought what happened."
-__-"'
Ok. Fair enough. I made a mountain of a molehill. But I shared my true emotions at that point of time. And then? I was slighted. Sulks.
Okok, I know I know. Some of you might think I'm super childish and all but hey! Little things make me happy and the same little things can make me upset! It only makes sense! Doesn't it?! ROARS!
Anyway, the nail polish started flaking at an increasing speed so basically I had to remove them because I couldn't be attending functions with my chipped nails. They were so ugly and were constant reminders of the imperfections in life.
SIGH.
Which suddenly reminds me of the question that my manager asked me out of the blue just the other day. She asked me if I was a perfectionist because of a certain statement I said.
No, I'm not a perfectionist. But there are certain aspects of my life that I wish for perfection - which reality is often far from so.
AAAHHHH!!! I wish March would end soon. At least I can then say goodbye to 3 projects.
How have you been doing? I hope you're doing fine. If not, take heart to know that you're not the only one. YOU HAVE ME.
Whoots~ ファイート!絶対できるよ!頑張れ!ヨシー!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment