Tuesday, 24 May 2011

- バースからの景色 -

Do you have a favourite seat on the bus? Assuming that seat is empty, you'll definitely sit on it?

I do.

Most of the time in the morning when I take the bus to work, I get to sit at my favourite seat. However, someone else beat me to it this morning by a mere 5 seconds. I had to settle for the seat opposite my usual seat. The next best.

By sitting at this new seat, I saw different views, different sceneries that passed me. All these that have been there all the while but I missed it. Interestingly, this is the same bus that brings me to the same destination.

The new sights enlightened me about The Other Side of things that I failed to notice. It suddenly dawned on me to see things from the other person's perspective. From the other side. All the while, I have been seeing things from my side. Guessing. Doubting. Querying. But all of a sudden, I saw it from what might be the other person's point of view.

あたし煩いかもね。だから、やめます。あたしやめます。

悲しいときさ、泣かないで、友達とふざけたりわざと笑ったり、そいて別に何でもない良かったふりすることない?

No comments: