
Hahaha obviously i'm not blogging this exactly at the time stated but I had a great time on 11.11.11! A date that only takes place once in 1000years! ^^ The lovely people whom I spent my day/night/morning with.
Really miss Nibbles - my big sister, my confidante, my pillar of support. Ever since she left, this is the first gathering we have had. Things are never the same without her. I have been too used to having her at a click of a mouse away or a few rows away from my desk. We have seen each other cry, laugh and scream. And we have seen each other in the most unglam acts!
We were supposed to meet up to treat her for dinner because it's her birthday the next day but the waiter gave her the bill when the 3 of us went to the toilet ROFL! Time just flew by. As we wanted to spend more time together, we ended up going for some drinks.
And the time flew by even faster. HAHAH. Nibbles took this of me and said that she didn't want me to be the focus of the picture. She wanted "Little Creatures Brewing" to be the focal point. OH WELLS. HAHAHA.

And the time flew by even faster. HAHAH. Nibbles took this of me and said that she didn't want me to be the focus of the picture. She wanted "Little Creatures Brewing" to be the focal point. OH WELLS. HAHAHA.
Well..as previously mentioned, time flew by and we sort of counted down to her birthday together. I guess I was pretty lightheaded by then. I woke up today with my head throbbing :/ Despite the drinks, I actually didn't sleep well.
The past month was a whirlwind of events and changes, laughter and heartaches. Can't believe she has left us for almost a month now. I miss her dearly!
Happy Birthday Nibbles! Love you lots <3
No comments:
Post a Comment