Woke up early today to prepare to go out after a late night. Which is bad because my eyes were swollen. Recently i think i'm starting to look like a panda @_@ even my sister and mum have commented on my puffy eyes, dark eye rings and eye bags. しまった!!While pandas look cute with their dark eye rings, we humans, definitely do not!
Yeap! Woke up bright and early and yet was still 5 minutes late because i must have missed the previous bus since i waited over 15minutes for the bus. I still thought i could be early and brought so much stuff to help me pass time. Haha!
Went to have brunch with gm and cindy at Crystal Jade. Gm's treat! The food was pretty good but terribly pricey. Cindy and i were seriously bursting and i took ages to finish the mango pudding which tasted really good! It had real mango and pomelo bits in it which really added to the tanginess of the pudding. I highly recommend it. It costs $5! It is very much unlike the normal mango pudding we get outside which is just mango flavouring.
Cindy's recently back from the island of kangaroos and koalas for semester break so i finally got to meet her again after lunch that time at Mr White Lee's! Didn't get to talk to her much that day because i was seated across the table from her. So today was better! :) Sometimes i feel it's such a pity that there seemed to be a growing gap between us. We had so much to say to each other in the past and enjoyed shopping together! I remember during secondary school days, she used to shout out and wave to me from the other block because our classes are in opposite blocks but were facing each other. Was it Delta and Futura block?! Oh dear! Hahah! I must be growing old! I can't remember things that happened a few years ago!
I really miss those times when we gossiped, laughed, played and shopped together so often! But growing up comes with many nagging truths and untruths that may hurt relations. She's ever so often thousands of miles away busy with her own work and so am i living my life here.
God has already started to work His magic! We're already starting to feel that the clock is turning back slowly today. No doubt both of us have changed alot and hardly see each other but this will definitely withstand time. Yup! Have faith! She even knew what clothes i would like and brought them in to the fitting room for me! HEH!
Generous gm bought us clothes! I got a top and cindy got her little black dress but nope! The clothes we are wearing in the pictures are our own! Heh! Not bought today! BUT I'm soooo going back to get the pair of shorts! I felt bad making gm pay so much so i decided not to get it today! :)
YAY! Thursday we meet once more!
This skinny girl is at least 5kg lighter than me -__- Her BMI's 17!!!! Faints.
No comments:
Post a Comment