Sunday, 6 July 2008

-Photos Galore!!!-



Photos photos photos galore~~~~



Hahahah! Met Myrna on the bus after a hilarious conversation over the phone! We were actually on the same bus! While walking to Ml's house, we decided to stop for a shot!



Myr and i were commenting that cck seemed rather dim-lit and had a dark and eerie atmosphere. Hahaha! Look at what the picture turned out to be when we tried to take Fen at the end of the corridor! Note the time was just 5 minutes after the above picture was taken! Only a few lights were turned on at the lift lobby..the lift was dim...the house was dim at some places too! Heh!






Wheee~ The early birds get to take crazy shots before the others arrive!! Rahahaha!




I absolutely love this shot! It's so random and silly and it doesn't look like twinnie at all!!! ROFL!




Ml's big, big 21st chocolate cum fruit cake! The words say "Happy 21st Birthday to May Ling. From Dad, Mum & Mei Mei"








Her family!! Her mum cooked all the delicious food that Sm who usually doesn't eat alot said "I'm very full but i just don't feel like stopping!" We had endless rounds! The spring rolls were my favourite. Twinnie's one was the kueh lapis!! HAHAHAH!





Whee~ The classic 8. Pretty pretty 8 :) Cck is dim yea?! Chuckles.Nazia, Jac, and...ooopss.. i just realised Kayal's not in the pic! The official cake cutter at all our birthday parties = YY!




People were giving out cakes and this was what we were doing!





Jaclyn commented on my high cheekbones -__- I hate them. Sorry Jaclyn but i really don't like them!



My favourite shot of the day!! My whole body was shaking so badly due to 4 reasons.

1) Myr was sitting on my legs

2) I was sitting on zx's THIN legs

3) I was laughing so hard

4) I was scared i would fall



The more sane picture we have!

Supposedly a 'family portrait' kind of picture and the fan had to blow just when the camera clicked!

Change of father. ROFL. All the dashing from the camera and to rejoin the group and back to the camera and rejoining the group has started to exhaust the dehydrated me. Haha!

Whatever rubbish we were doing....>_<




I look so flustered and my hair's in a great mess!! Like i just woke up! Mi-Re-Do!




When we gave Ml the card! My gosh! The card is L-O-V-E-L-Y!!! Shall provide some more detailed shots later :)






__________










Yoossh! Back for continuation. I'm dead tired (X_X) but i shall hang on a little while more.

Yep! Okie! This is the first page of the card! It's actually a story book with all of us taking a role each!





2nd page....






Oops...i forgot to rotate the pic! 3rd page...





the 4th...





5th




6th ..the Happy Reunion :)







Messages section! I wonder why yy asked for the individual pics..i didn't even see them!






We got her a Nike cap, bike pump....and a BIKE!



The bike we got for Ml! And phweet~ She's in a skirt!! I remember we got her a skirt for her birthday during JC and we've NEVER seen her in it!




The political handshake :) Peace talk.



The heroine who rode the bike from Gombak all the way to cck! She even had a map!! 3 cheers for fen~ ~








No comments: