RAH! I'm in a foul mood -.-
1) Stupid keyboard of mine is cranky. And i've yet to send it to ComCenter for a checkup. YES! Over a week has passed!! Keys "S" and "D" are giving me ALOT of problems. I've to press the key so many times for them to appear and note how many times i use this 2 alphabets. GROWLS. Tuesday, i shall send it to com center. Wonder if there would be anyone nice enough to go with me? Hmm.
2) 2 midterm tests and 1 paper due tomorrow. Everything converges tomorrow. And i don't feel prepared at all. Too much to study and i don't know what to focus on. Stupid answer keys that guy provided appear to have countless mistakes. And i spend countless hours poring over them thinking my own answers were wrong -__- Or he just love to skip so many steps. Or simply talk so much and not answering the questions.
3) Haven't touched PublicFinance at all. Yes. AT ALL. Oh God, save me.
4) Haven't finished the assignment due tomorrow. I started early but I just don't know how to solve it.
*Screams*
I'm really trying to keep my spirits up. But i can't help feeling i'm falling down.
No comments:
Post a Comment