
Yuanyu's super duper pretty birthday card!!!! I'm so envious *-* Whahaha there's a message from each of us on each fish. Because Yuanyu has the "yu" as in fish, phoenetically in her name, we decided to give her a card in the shape of a fish bowl (in case you still can't tell)!! But we've never called her by the correct pronouncation of her name. ROFL but the card is Darn pretty eh?!
Just want to let FarFish know i'm truly apologetic for not turning up today! Hope you had a great time (missing me)! Whahahah! I'll see you soon!
Wheehee! Eh girls! Need to tell you something! Yesterday Luigi finally admitted he misses Mario~~~ Whahahahah! *beams* The 2nd time already :) Whee! A happy happy Mario ^-^
And Luigi said this to Mario today, "不能同年同月同日生 ,但可以同年同月同日死。。" Whahahah and before offering Mario some poisoned chocolates, Luigi asked "你要跟我一起死吗?" ROFL ^^;
Awww but Mario refused! Mario is a 胆小鬼!
Speaking of which, i'm so through with Chinese. My standard of that language has always been the butt of the jokes, other than my"street-wiseness". ROFL. They always love to say "I won't get lost la! I'm not Grace what!" WAHAHAHA. I'm sooo identifiable eh?! They all just loveee to say my name. At least they are always thinking of me! Chuckles. Yess i must really brush up my Chinese though. Writing one sentence takes way too long. I wonder how i completed my exams last time! Hahaha!
Okie people, we're almost halfway through our Study Week! Study hard and rest well.
And to my dear dear darling friend:
I'm always here for you. And so are the rest of them. Please take care and hope to hear from you soon. Hugs and much love.
No comments:
Post a Comment