I guess everyone's feeling the fatigue and strain lately. The marathon officially starts for me today. 1 midterm test done! 50% weightage for it! I really felt the pressure to do well for it but i guess i gave myself unncessary stress because once i stepped out of the hall, i didn't feel relief at all. Something that i couldn't pinpoint was still weighing on me. On my back...on my shoulders...on my mind...in my heart. I had the sudden feeling that i might slip into depression so i prayed while i walked, to calm myself down. RAHS!I'm just tired i guess. Thank God it's my free day tomorrow! Recharge!!! WHEEEE!! HANA YORI DANGO FINAL~~~~~ Looking forward to watching this movie! It FINALLY came to Singapore and i only can find time to watch it tomorrow! YOSH! Oguri Shun! My No.2(3??4???) in my heart!! ROFL ^^;
Another load off my shoulder! Finally submitted another proposal for another of our projects! Whoots! ^-^
Today, Yt and i were terribly shocked to see we actually had to queue up to get in to the library! First time we see such a long queue! The library's really packed these days and people shoot dirty looks when you produce a wee bit of sound. Tensions up in school!
Brace yourselves everyone! We definitely can do it!! Nothing can bring us down!
If you can spare about 5 minutes, you might want to listen to this song below. 1 of my all-time favourites in an 'anime-voice'. Hahaha! I personally prefer the original singers but this is cute nonetheless. Thanks MG for the link! :D
Busy busy weeks ahead!!! Press on!!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment