A pleasant and definitely sweet surprise from Debs and Joe (once again!) today. Nothing fancy but it's the thought and effort that truly touches the heart :) Such a warm and fuzzy feeling *-*
It's been 10 years of glorious friendship with dear Debs! A sweet, gentle and sensitive girl :) A terribly great friend and sister! I am soo thankful for her! Truly blessed! We do not spend alot of time together but we always know we are there for each other when we need a shoulder to cry on, a ear to listen to all grumbles and woes and to laugh at all the silliest things possible =D
I love you soo much Debs~~~ Thank you for being such a dear friend!! How i miss hanging out with you!
As we grow up, we know more and more people whom we loosely term as 'friends'...but how many of these so-called friendships are built to last? It is during this period that makes me realise what and who are truly important to me, and those who really care. I'm thankful that i'm blessed with more than just 1 true friend :)


No comments:
Post a Comment