Wednesday, 18 March 2009

-Pretty Twinnie's Birthday!!-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWINNIE!!!!!!


It's my pretty Twinnie's birthday today!!! Whoots!!!! And we fulfilled her very peculiar birthday wish!!!


Despite having the comfort of dining in an air-conditioned and well-lit place, we decided to dine under the blanket of dazzling stars (with ants and cockroaches for extra company -_-)

It was DARK. We couldn't even see what we were eating! But as we ate, all the hilarious stories were told until more invited guests decided to crash our party!!
Guess who's this!!

And this!!

I actually think the 2 of us look pretty alike in the pictures. Wahahah! So i decided to let my mum figure who was who from the camera and lo and behold! She actually guessed every single one right! So i was commenting that she can really figure out which one was her daughter. HAHAH! Because i myself had to look at the dressing to confirm! ROFL!



HAHAHA! I think Fen was intoxicated with Carlsberg!! Hence the blur pictures! HAHAHA!I LOVE YOU TWINNIE! Hope you had a memorable birthday celebration!! And i think we more or less confirmed this will be the last time we'll be doing this. I seriously can't lead this kind of delinquent's lifestyle because i was soo stoned when i went to school this morning! I found myself staring out of the window for the whole 1 hour of tutorial!! *-* HAHAHA! Basically, whether or not i went to school today wouldn't have made any difference because i was only physically present. ROFL!
Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY PRETTY TWINNIE!!!
HUGGSSS!!

No comments: