PONYO!!!

HAHAHAHA okayy i think many might think that i have SUPER delayed reaction since Ponyo was screened a year ago?! ROFL. I am sooo tempted to get the DVD!!! ARGH!!! For those who haven't watched it and loved the movie Up!, you should totally watch Ponyo!!!! Even if you don't understand Japanese it's ok! Because the DVD has English/Chinese/Japanese subtitles!!

This 2 make such a lovely and cute pair! Ponyo's voice is sooo cute! Not to mention her actions..her expressions..EVERYTHING! And Sousuke is the dependable, matured, caring and well-loved boy with such a big heart whom you can't help loving!

Awww so sweet!! Hahaha i totally melted at this scene. ROFL! Such innocence!!! At the moment, I am so tempted to keep my hair long and dye it red. WAHAHAHAHA!



But my favourite scene of the whole movie is the walk through the tunnel!! However, it is strange that this was the only picture i could find of the tunnel. None of the scenes inside which I absolutely loved!!! Hahaha erm..i said i melted the previous time right...so this time...i...dissolved! Wahahahah! But it seems i'm probably the only one who likes the Tunnel Scenes judging by the lack of these pictures online! I kept seeing pictures of the last scene where they kissed though! WAHAHAH! Seems like people liked that more!!

While i was scouring the WorldWideWeb for scenes IN the tunnel, i stumbled upon these!!! AHHhhh!!! ポニョっとカプチーノ!!! Ponyo Cappuccino~~!!!! ウーアー!!!すっげかわいいじゃん!いつか一緒に飲みに行きましょうか?!(^v^)


No comments:
Post a Comment