Tuesday, 22 September 2009

- (^,-)v -

Whoots~ I'm daddy's little girl! Hahahaha..Everyone's too busy for me lately and nobody wanted to accompany me today ( *grumbles&mumbles* ) but I've my dad to the rescue!! Yayy! He offered to drive me there and back today without a single word of complain despite his busy schedule and fatigue ^-^ *BIG HUG*

Recently daddy sensed that his little girl was disturbed and bought 2 tubs of ice-cream to cheer her up!! 2 TUBS!! He didn't ask what was wrong. He just let her be and asked her to eat the icecream. Hahaha daddy's not really the type to indulge in ice-cream as much as she does as he finds it fattening and unhealthy so she was really touched by his action!! :D

My dad is cool because...
My dad buys me Pocky ^-^
My dad buys me chocolates ^-^
My dad buys me Fisherman ^-^
My dad goes with us to the arcade to play! ^-^

Best of all...
I know my dad loves me.
And i love him too <3

No comments: