Dear Luigi,Another year has passed and it's 5th of November again. Here I am, once again, penning my birthday message to you :) First of all..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUIGI~!
I miss the times we use to hang out so much more often. I miss the times when we were busy together. I miss the times when you will play tic-tac-toe with me when i was feeling stressed. I miss the times when you ask me to just cry it out when i'm feeling down. I miss the times when you sit next to me and suddenly turn to me and give me a cheeky smile. I miss the times when we laughed so hard that we had to gasp for air.
Last week's meet up was far too short.
You're one of the most generous persons i know..willingly giving up your time and money to help family, friends and even strangers. I admire your patience. Though you are unhappy with many things, you manage to deal with your emotions within you and try to keep a positive mind.
While sometimes the truth you tell me stings, i'm glad you tell me straight out rather than telling me what i want to hear. It helps me to see things from a different, and often more rational, perspective.
To think of it, it has always been you standing there for me and not the other way round. Well, i hope to be there for you anytime, anywhere too.
Thank you Luigi, for being my Luigi :)
Have a splendid birthday!
Lots of love,
Mario
No comments:
Post a Comment