
I must make something clear though..I did NOT, and i repeat, DID NOT, drag her along with me. She was pretty curious to see what was inside so she didn't reject the idea of going with me. Muahahaha!

I had a lot of fun and so did she! We were not allowed to take photos and videos but as you can see below, we pretty much broke whatever rule that we could. There was this woman who came to us and said, "This is the last photo" and i was like, "okok" But once we turned the corner, we whipped out our cameras again. ROFL! I wasn't supposed to touch those figurines as well but how can you expect me to take picture with those cutesies without touching them?! SO...well...err...yea..basically i ignored every rule they had.

Actually she warned me not to post any picture of her because she is absolutely embarrassed by the fact that she actually went to Kittylab. ROFL. But i can't help not posting...(I'll try to keep her pictures minimal because i still value my life..hahaha..)



There were some really nice personnel who allowed me to take pictures at certain game stations. Hahaha yesss..i actually asked for permission. NONE of them rejected my request ;) Wen was utterly embarrassed. Heh :P I even asked some of them to help us take pictures!

























This is Wen's favourite in the whole place.
Actually she warned me not to post any picture of her because she is absolutely embarrassed by the fact that she actually went to Kittylab. ROFL. But i can't help not posting...(I'll try to keep her pictures minimal because i still value my life..hahaha..)

Who needs Keitais when you have such cute public phones?!

There were some really nice personnel who allowed me to take pictures at certain game stations. Hahaha yesss..i actually asked for permission. NONE of them rejected my request ;) Wen was utterly embarrassed. Heh :P I even asked some of them to help us take pictures!
Everything, really EVERYTHING, is kitty related. Even the lamp post!





Lovely lovely bags...
If only they were for sale...




I graduated from Kitty College!! ^-^


The police station...
I tried to steal a shot of the policeman but i was caught...

My customised ride..

My KTA :)
One of the many, many pastry shots i took...


End of our journey...

It was awesome~! Hahaha had a lot of fun ^-^

Hope all of you enjoyed the photos as much as I enjoyed posting (and posing) for them! Whahahaha! Muacks~
All the best to those having exams!
And all the best to those striving out a career!
WHee~








No comments:
Post a Comment