My fingers were so frozen i couldn't even type. Even my breath seemed cold on my fingers -_-"' Couldn't someone just rub some warmth into my fingers that seem to be so stiff from cold?! And then i had a brainwave! I filled my HelloKitty bottle with water of 100 Degree Celsius. I was pretty worried my bottle will melt actually hahaha..but the material of the bottle was supposed to withstand up to 120 Degree Celsius, so the manual claimed. But worry not, it didn't melt. My good ol' trusty bottle :)
But soon the aftereffects of lunch started to set in. I sat in front of my laptop and my eyelids were starting to feel heavier and heavier....zzz...and Ber popped his head in and asked "Are you falling asleep?! If you are, you might want to face inwards so people walking past can't see..." Okayy...so i was caught. But he's from the other department so I didn't have to worry about him telling on me. I took his advice and faced inwards, stuffed my earphones in and started to REALLY doze off. Well done, Grace. Well done.
Because CY would be meeting me only after 2 hours, I rushed home and took a nap. Yesss..i was THAT tired. Goodness knows why -_-"' Movie tickets were sold out so we pretty much didn't do anything except to eat and sit and talk. Even shopping was out of the question because all the shops were already closed. Singapore's much acclaimed "happening Night Life" seems to be only limited to Clubs. Pity people like us who have no social life and no where to hang out and still refuse to go home. Even Starbucks was closed -_-"' Had to settle for 24hrs McCafe's iced Latte that was overly sweet for the taste buds.
Whoever said coffee helps to keep one awake?! Despite drinking Latte at such a late hour, I was knocked out the moment i reached home.
Such is the life of a non clubbing OL.
No comments:
Post a Comment