私のお墓の前で 泣かないでください
そこに私はいません 眠ってなんかいません
千の風に千の風になって
あの大きな空を吹き渡っています
秋には光になって
畑にふりそそぐ
冬はダイヤのように きらめく雪になる
朝は鳥になって あなたを
目覚めさせる
夜は星になって あなたを見守る私のお墓の前で
泣かないでください
そこに私はいません 死んでなんかいません
Right, it's only the 2nd of school now but the homework is piling!! The readings are mounting!! YIKES!! The terrifying speed of everything :X
This week has been extremely tiring. Couldn't sleep on Sunday night and went to school the next morning looking like drab. And my phone battery had to die on me! After lunch with Myr, Gab, QH & Dan, we(Gab,Myr& I) headed to CL where after 1hour or so, i declared i had to go home and take, or try to at least, a nap.
Was physically exhausted but somehow my brain didn't want to rest. Couldn't fall asleep so i took a long, hot shower. I felt refreshed and happy smelling nice :) Quickly changed to meet Myr, Gab and SM. I must have missed the earlier bus because i waited close to 20 minutes before the next bus arrived. By then, i was already melting in the sweltering heat. So much for smelling nice.
In any case, I met them when i finally reached and we walked all the way to find Settlers. Kudos to Sm who searched online for the address! At least we had a gauge! :) I was supposed to be leading them but halfway through the trek, i began to doubt myself. Hahaha! Fortunately, Gab finally recognised his surroundings at that point, and led us there instead. Whee! So we reached! Many of the people i expected to see weren't there.Yups. Quite a disappointment actually. It didn't help that my throat was starting to feel sore and fatigue was creeping up on me. Anyway, we played games and ate and screamed and laughed. Hahaha! The waiter couldn't stand the noise and actually covered his ears and shook his head. He was seriously annoyed. The words were clearly written all over his face as he kept rolling his eyes and trying to make himself heard over all the noise. GOSH. I think he will recognise us if we ever step in there again. HAhaha!
Gab left early because he had a long ride home. We left shortly after him. Hey Gab! All the best for your test on Thurs!!
Tried to sleep again but couldn't. GRRR. Insomia. That was a terrible feeling.
Woke up yesterday morning feeling totally terrible. Sore throat and stuffed nose. EEks. So took another long shower before heading to school. Skipped breakfast due to the lack of time and was so hungry during lecture though i munched on biscuits. Hahaha. I think i can open a convenience store soon. My bag, especially on Thurs, is filled with so much snacks!! Hahaha, cornflakes, bread, breakfast bars, biscuits and what not. Terrible. Hahaha!
Anyway, promised to go shopping with Veron and Stella since last week but in the end, Veron didn't go but Stella's friend went instead. I had a great time with them! Though i didn't get anything, it was still fun to have them for company. WOW! Stella is the ultimate shopping queen! We were in awe at the way she shopped! But she bagged many good buys yesterday :) Stella's friend bought 2 dresses and 1 top. As for me, i think my sore throat kind of hindered my shopping mood. But it's ok :) I enjoyed myself nevertheless!
Came home late last night. Legs ached so badly. So was my throat. My nose was so stuffed. Hahaha, i think i deserved it. Gallivanting despite being ill. Showered again, took some medicine and went to bed without setting alarm. Hurray! I conked out and woke up at only 1030am this morning. Thank God for the glorious rest! I take sleeping too much for granted. Hahaha it only sinks in how much i need the peace to fall asleep soundly. Feeling slightly better now with the rest. Could do with more though! Hahahah! Nose still terribly stuffed and throat is terribly sore. Hopefully i'll recover by tonight. In for a long day tomorrow!
Whee! Goodbye!
No comments:
Post a Comment