
I shouldn't be feeling this way but i have no mood to touch my books today somehow or rather. And it's only the 3rd week of school! Hahaha i have inevitably been affected by the Chinese New Year mood :) But i should really get out of this sluggish mode.
Today is the first of all my tutorials this sem!! All my tutorials are on Wednesday, which is today. Perhaps it explains my brain drain. Hahaha, i can just imagine next week where i have an extra tutorial that falls on even weeks. Gosh :X I can't bear to think about it.
First tutorial of the day was IT. I thought i would be late but thank God, i arrived at 955am and only to find 3 people in the class including the tutor! The class was very late. So many people came after 1010am and showed no sense of urgency. Hmmm strange.
My friends-Stella,Chilin, Nic & supposedly Karen were all in another class which was at the same time but different venue. Yups! So i was alone in this class! Karen didn't get the same tutorial slot as me!! :( Moreover, there were a number of presentations and projects to be done! Which meant we had to form teams! But nooo worriesss! Because we are always provided for! I managed to get a really nice group :) I'm so thankful. Hope everything continues to go on smoothly. The tutor's really nice too and some of my other classmates are also very friendly which makes IT like last sem's computing module - FUN!
Went for M&B tutorial. WHEE! MG, YT, S & I are in the same class! Anyway, class was Scary. With a capital S. I shan't explain but the class is really stressful. Anyway, by then i was so hungry that my stomach was protesting non-stop! Hahaha and Stella asked me after class if i heard her stomach growl. I told her i kept hearing my own only! Hahaha! Turns out we were both so hungry! Despite having a sandwich for breakfast kindly prepared by my mum, i felt i have been starved for days. Hahaha! Even while we queued for food, we were grumbling at the total lack of speed of the queue. We were close to fainting of starvation. We were still laughing about me hitting the newspaper headlines - "NUS undergrad fainted in canteen due to starvation" Haha sensational.
*EDIT: I just realised Twinnie typed a post on Starvation as well. HAHAHAHAH! I honestly saw it AFTER i finished my post!

After lunch, we headed for Macro tutorial which was situated next to that Japanese classroom that i had so many fond memories in :) Memories memories. I miss walking in to that freezing classroom with the faulty clock, smiling at my classmates as i walk to take my wonderfully familiar seat.The first ever econs tutor whom i actually can understand! She's nice and slow in her explanation and terribly patient. WHEE!!
Went to Vivo after class! But couldn't get any of my new year clothes. Goodness! I'm so panicky now! I haven't even completed my purchase of a single suit! I better get some by this weekend!
Am chatting with Karen now and she's making feel so jealous!!! 見たい!行きたい!GRRR...いらいらしているなぁ!Karen, you promised to inform me ahh!! Hahahaha, Daryl, Wen and Ying please let me check out your groups too!!! Wheehee!
No comments:
Post a Comment