Monday, 7 January 2008

-こんにちは!-

ゃんう!



こんにちは!!(*_*)


私はもう決めた。日本語四はつづけないよ。じつは、続きたい。そうですけど。。。試験の結果は本当に悪いから。。。専門の試験の結果も悪い。それはいけないね。ですから、続けない。悲しいけど、選択(せんたく=チョイス)がない。ごめんね!!でも、一緒に昼ごはんでも、食べられるよ!一緒に勉強しなさい!ハハ!

いつも達ね!:)



I'll definitely miss you guys!! But it's not as though we are seperated by the ends of the earth! Hahaha! I'll love to hear from you the happenings in class, yea! So don't forget me and fill me in on preferably a weekly basis over a hearty 日本料理!(@_@) Trust me, i have lost much sleep and probably hair over this decision. Special thanks to 堀江先生! She's a dear. Helping me and giving me so much advice. I'm already starting to think how much i'm missing out. Everytime i visit my blog, i listen to the music, my heart aches. Everytime I see or hear anything related, my heart yearns. But this is a decision for practical reasons. And i do hope it's the right choice. It has come to a point practicality rules over passion. Hmm. Sounds weird to hear something so grim for me yea? Hahaha, but honestly, it has been tough to decide. I do hope to rejoin you guys one day though!!





On to heartier stuff! How i dislike the weather in Singapore!! Hahaha, just received the other photos from Ken's camera! :D Selective posting though.





I love the way the photos turn out when someone else takes a photo while we're smiling for another! Eeee i miss the weather!! The locals wear really pretty stuff.
Another trait of mine! Hahaha! Jumping for photos!!
Hahaha!



Oooh! I finally met Cy on Friday! Hahaha! We meet only in between sems! And i love her new highlights! Wheee! Shopped and had dinner together :D

Got to go for lunch now!

No comments: