Okay today marks the first day of school! I'm slowly easing back to a student's lifestyle after a month of holiday that seemed have to have whizzed by. And i realised to my horror that i bought the wrong text book for one of my modules today! I doubt i can have it exchanged. Hurmph. I'm really a scatterbrain =X
Anyway, i started off my semester with Macroeconomics. Pretty much the same faces around. Even the lecturer. Hahaha. But he's good. The only complain i have is that the papers he sets are really, really tough. Which is the crux.
After the 2 hours, i had to rush to science for a Pharmacy module. The shuttle buses were packed and i couldn't get up any of the first 3 buses. It was really a mad rush!! Everyone pushing their way up. But thank God, the lecturer started late :) It's a rather interesting course!!! Hahaha anyone who wants to take breadth should consider it. Hahahaha, but then again, please check back with me again after i have finished the module. I might change my thoughts of it after I complete it. Hahah!
WHoots! Debs! You should have reached by now! ;) We went to the airport last night to send Deb off. She'll be gone for extremely long! More than one sem! Hahahaha, she had so many people to send her off. Speaks volumes, doesn't it?!
Wedding pants. ROFL.
Silly joke.
One of Deb's friends really look like an aquaintance of mine. Thank goodness i didn't go up and smile. Heh, that will be a bigger joke! But i stared for so long till he realised i was staring. Faints. And he stared back. RAWRRR. Anyway, photos from last night!
Joe has shaky hands. Very shaky hands. Even a camera with anti-shake could produce photos that were blurry when it's taken by him. Wheehee :D
Love you loads Debs! Take care and God Bless!





No comments:
Post a Comment