Sunday, 21 February 2010

-Week's Summary-

This week seemed exceptionally short, probably because of the the fact that I only went to work for 3 days. But that 3 days seemed like forever then. ROFL. But I am thankful for the people God placed around me, whether physically next to me or not, and thank God for technology!

Went out with Twinnie after work on Thursday. We FINALLY met up after 3 months!! Imagine how long this period is as we hung out on a weekly basis for the past 5 years?! Especially more so during the period of unemployment. Hahah..almost a daily basis. We initially planned to shop in town but very predictably, we ended up plopping ourselves on a chair and didn't move for 3 hours. We talked and laughed, and talked and laughed. How time flew by. Yes, sounds cliche but it's sooo true. We really cherish the time we spent together with each other because God allowed us to know each other despite our language barrier the very first time we met. HAHAHA. He placed us with each other to comfort, listen, encourage and laugh with each other as we experienced similar things in life, therefore being able to understand and empathise with each other. HAHAH we even have similar temperaments like laughing at things others don't laugh at, or throwing tantrums at ourselves..etc etc etc. A lot of hilarious incidents with each other. I always tell Twinnie what would i do without her!! She understands me so well and is able to provide me with advice when I need it.

Thanks Twinnie for your very touching message on your blog! I love you so much too! Huggsss!

Friday..I didn't have much energy for anything. I didn't even turn on the computer..I didn't do anything. I just had an early night:)

Today, I had a family lunch and had a very filling meal with the relatives. After which, I had some shopping time with my cousin before church. Oh mann! She bought a Polaroid!! TeeHee and I get to keep this pic! But this silly girl didn't allow me to take another one to perfect the shot -_-"'
Wheee I'm happy. Thank you God for the many blessings in life. I must learn to keep them in mind :)

No comments: