Back from Ai.rS.Ho*ww. It's really exciting! Hahaha! I feel like a small kid there staring in awe at everything..Sadly, the people with me weren't very excited about it. They were complaining about the heat and dashing into the shelter whenever they could. Yes, the heat was terrible but still bearable. Hahaha! I need sunblock!! If not i'll have the sunglasses mark on my face..like goggles! HAHAHA! I wanted to try the simulator rides and all but they didn't want and it's no fun going on my own. Sulks.
It actually felt like an excursion when we were preparing to leave. I was getting all excited but the rest were a bit..not as high as me. ROFL. I was squealing at the scenery en route but the Aunties were like "Graceyyyy..we're not going there to play." [insert exasperated tones] Then i was trying hard to hype them up and give them a prep talk by telling them to treat it like a holiday so that they will enjoy it but noooo it didn't work. They just laughed at me and said i was a young and silly girl bursting with energy -.- Even the "younger ones" were whining and wanted to leave. And I thought i was whiney enough!! But then again, I AM the youngest there. ROFL. Anywayyyy..some girls were just busy looking pretty. Hahaha..they were looking so pretty and high-class that I totally paled in comparision. Well, I dressed for the occasion! I was in formal wear but I wore pants and flats. Those girls were tottering around in heels and dresses. Well...i prefer to jump about and...imagine the strong wind there! I don't want a Marilyn Monroe scene to happen! Hahaha..but then again, they managed to look pretty all day. *shrugs* I didn't even put on ANY makeup because I didn't want my makeup to melt :P
I'm going there again tomorrow and I'm going to make sure I will try most of , if not all, the rides. Why waste my expensive pass that I got for free?! Heehee..I got a 4day pass for invited guests. So the crowd is very unlike the days that are open to public ;)
The downside other than the heat?? The TIMING. I have to reach there by 8am tomorrow :(
No comments:
Post a Comment