It's one of those days when you're feeling really under the weather and a lot of things start you thinking. ARGH. Yes, I'm ill again -__-"' Really very unhealthy these days. I always say I need to start running again but the only running I'm doing these days is merely running for buses.
Really thankful for a particular friend who showered such care and concern these weeks. Sometimes I can't believe how blessed I am haha.
Seeing this kind of friend make me reflect on how horrid a friend I am.
A friend who really bothers remembering everything thing you said.
A friend who sends timely messages reminding you to eat lunch, knock off, and go to bed.
A friend who sends random messages encouraging you, cheering you on when you weren't even complaining about anything in the day but seeing those messages, inevitably bring a smile to your face.
A friend who asks you to take care and really mean it.
A friend who asks you out a million times even after you have not turned up for the past million times.
A friend who is willing to take time off work to accompany you to some place that you mentioned offhand you wanted to visit.
A friend who offers to listen to you rehearse when you have a presentation the next day.
The list goes on.
Thank you God, for such a wonderful friend. I'll strive to be a better friend to all my friends! Wheee~! Life isn't all about work only, though recently the scales of my work-life balance seemed to be tipping towards more to work -_-"' I am so tired lately that I am too tired to even open my mouth to talk. Yes. That's how tired I am. I need to spend more time with my friends and family before it's too late to regret.
But for now, I need to spend more time with my beloved bed ^-^
Goodnight world. Sweet dreams.
No comments:
Post a Comment