Friday, 23 July 2010

- ねむいぃ -

Friday night and here I am, at home.

^-^

Current read:
Keeping Faith by Jodi Picoult

Current playlist:
春夏秋冬 - Hilcrhyme
爱不单行 - 罗志祥
ルーズリーフ - Hilcrhyme
It Stops Today - Colbie Cailat
사랑이라 쓰고 아픔이라 부른다 - Seo In Young
泣いて笑って梦を见てた - Funky Monkey Babys

Finally, a day (evening..night??) that I call my own. Cosy and happy at home with a good read and favourite songs. Well, other than my mum's incessant chatter, that is. Hahaha. She misses me too much.

This week has been...mmm..well, let's just say it could have been wayy better haha. This week felt like it was never going to end -__-"' Because I had to work last weekend, it felt like there was no weekend and the week just wore on and on and on and on and on and on. Yup, you get my drift. And OT-ing was sad. Just sad. So...TGIF!!!!!!

But I shall not start my emo-ing and grumbling in depth and look at the bright side :) Amidst all my grumblings, OF COURSE things weren't all THAT bad. I'm just being melodramatic. ROFL. As usual la huh. So..I got a surprise phonecall and got a surprise lift back home from work! TWICE this week. From 2 different people. *beams* and another darlingg who waited over an hour for me for dinner because I couldn't get off work as I had a paper to rush at the very last minute and had to go home after dinner to work on yet another paper. Give me a pat on my back. Well done, Grace!! お疲れ~!!!^^;;

HAHAHAHAHA.

OH. And i actually managed to find time to go for a run! Yes. I finally ran again! Felt really good, albeit the after-effects of aching muscles *-* Hahaha, but さようなら to my stamina. I took so long to run such a short distance that I'm too embarrassed to put it into numbers here. Haha.

That being said, if I could give myself a very tight hug, I would. ROFL. Because I was contemplating whether to go for the run and was voicing my thoughts out loud and my mum was saying that i should use the time to sleep rather than run since i was so tired. I ALMOST succumbed to the temptation. Thank God for the discipline and determination. HAHAHA.

Another jewel in the mud (I don't know how I came up with such an awful analogy but..oh wells...hahaha I think i'm going crazy from the knowledge that it's the weekends! WHEE!!! ) was an invitation from Boonx to JapFilmFest at NM!!! I might be going if Nette and Poof are going! Shall ask Boonie too!! I just realized Boonx and Boonie have "boon" in their names. ROFL.

Today's Melvin's last day. Had farewell lunch. Yet another one leaving us. Hmmm.

Lalalala~ It's time to spend time with my bed. Have not been spending enough time in it. HAHAHA.

Good night.


No comments: